fbpx Skip to main content

Requirements are completing a Bachelor, Masters or PhD over a minimum of 2 years while on a Student Visa and obtaining a job offer in WA at the end of your studies. But watch out: not all occupations are acceptable – you must graduate in an occupation in a State Graduate List.

The list includes a lot of occupations so contact us on visas@bravomigration.com.au or call us on 9216 6600 to find out if yours is there!

Erica Carneiro
Co-Founder, Director and Registered Migration Agent 0532487