Embarking on an exciting journey to Australia? At Bravo Migration, we understand that migrating to a new country can be a life-changing decision that comes with its unique challenges. As Registered Migration Agents and Solicitors, we are here to guide you through every step of the journey, ensuring your transition to Australia is as smooth as possible.
Welcome to Bravo Migration – A Step Ahead Towards Your Australian Dream
Before you begin your migration process, we highly recommend scheduling a Visa Action Plan consultation with us. During this Zoom session, you’ll spend some dedicated time (up to 1 hour) with one of our expert Migration Agents and Solicitors. They will guide you through the complex web of Australian migration laws and help you devise a roadmap for a successful visa application.
We’ve helped over 7500 people migrate to Australia
I had an excellent consultation. The Visa Action Plan answered all my questions and the Registered Migration Agent allocated by Bravo was very helpful, accurate and precise.Marcelo P.G.
My Visa Action Plan consultation was very satisfactory. My agent is a highly qualified professional, extremely helpful, and provided all the necessary guidance, answering all my questions and giving me the necessary information. I highly recommend and endorse Bravo Migration’s Visa Action Plans! I even passed on your email to some friends who are looking for immigration help and posted about Bravo in WhatsApp groups!Fabio P.
What Our Visa Action Plan Consultation Covers
The consultation will provide you with:
- Detailed analysis of your current visa situation (if you’re already in Australia)
- Analysis of potential visa types you may be eligible for, based on your background and goals
- Advice on the most suitable visa type(s) for your situation
- Recommendations for a tailored visa strategy
- A walk-through of the main stages of a visa application process
- Information on average processing times
- Suggestions for further studies or qualifications if you do not currently qualify for any visa types. We have a dedicated Study Division that can help you with enrolling in the best course and we will help you with your Student Visa too.
- A clear Roadmap of actions to take towards qualifying for an Australian Visa or
- A Service Proposal for our Application Service, if you already qualify for a visa subclass we can assist you with.
We guarantee you will be given clear and easy-to-understand advice.
Our ability to explain complex legislation in an easy-to-understand manner in plain English has earned us compliments from our clients who have a consultation with us, our digital audience and readers. This means that we can effectively communicate the intricacies of migration law to clients, ensuring that they understand the process and their options.
Simply [click here] to book a Visa Action Plan consultation and make your payment via PayPal. Once we receive confirmation, we’ll contact you to schedule the consultation at a time that suits you best.
See why Bravo Migration is the Right Choice for You
Migration to a new country can be a complex and time-consuming process, especially for those unfamiliar with the legal intricacies involved. Here’s why engaging Bravo Migration is your best decision:
We ask you the right questions. We know what could be a potential problem for your strategy or visa application even before you do because we know what to ask you. You don’t know what you don’t know.
As seasoned Registered Migration Agents with more than 50 years of experience combined (just if we count our Senior staff), we have seen a wide range of visa applications and complex legislation. This experience has given us the ability to identify potential pitfalls and nuances that you may not be aware of
It is common for clients to overlook certain details that could be crucial to their visa application or strategy. This is where our expertise comes in. By asking the right questions, we can help clients identify potential issues and work with them to develop an effective strategy that avoids those even before they happen.
We have been operating since 2008 and our co-founder Erica Carneiro has been a leading Registered Migration Agent since 2005. Erica and some other members of our team also present seminars to other Migration Agents in Australia and are assessors of the Capstone Exam, which is the entry-exam for the profession. All our agents and solicitors are prominent in the profession and well-regarded in the migration sphere.
We are the Experts: Our agents are well-versed in Australian immigration law and procedures, ensuring your application is comprehensive and compliant.
We believe in bespoke solutions and offer personalised advice, tailoring advice to match your unique circumstances, ensuring the best visa options for your specific needs.
We save you time: We handle the paperwork, application submission, and liaise with the Department of Home Affairs, saving you precious time.
We have a very high approval rate and will increase your chances of an approval: Our agents can help you avoid common mistakes, effectively addressing any concerns raised by the Department of Home Affairs, thereby boosting your chances of visa approval.
We give you Peace of Mind: Partnering with a trusted migration agency like Bravo Migration gives you confidence, knowing that your visa application is in capable hands.
Things to Note
For a successful visa application, a certain level of English proficiency is usually required.
Also, our Visa Action Plan Consultation does not cover:
• Application documentation review or documentation discussions: this is part of our Application service and not the Visa Action Plan consultation
• Advice for clients aged over 45 seeking visa options in the General Skilled Migration program
• Job placement services, finding work or sponsorship for you, as well as any discussions about the Australian job market: we are not a recruitment agency and cannot assist with that.
• Humanitarian or Protection (refugee) visa-related queries
• Post-lodgement assistance: if you have already lodged a visa application on your own or with another agent, and have a pending application, we can’t assist.
• Assistance with Visitor Visa or Working Holiday Visas unrelated to a broader visa strategy
• Assistance with Student Visa applications – this is something we can provide via our Study Division
If you want to Study in Australia – please complete this form – and read more about our Study Division on our page Study in Australia.
If you’re seeking general information, we recommend exploring our blog posts or checking out our informative videos on our [YouTube channel].
So book your Visa Action Plan with Bravo Migration: working with experienced professionals like us can help clients avoid costly mistakes and ensure that their visa application or strategy is effective. By asking the right questions and providing clear explanations, we can assist clients in ways that they may not be able to do on their own.
We look forward to assisting you with your Australian Visa project and helping you fulfill your Australian dream.
How to get your Australian PR in 2023
Download our FREE Step-by-Step Fact-Sheet with everything you need to know about the General Skilled Migration Program in Australia.